Power and Free Conveyor Systems
Ultimate in flexible configuration,Power and free conveyor systems, or pallet conveyor systems, are ideal for larger and more complex assemblies requiring a higher number of assembly and testing operations.
NuTec has deployed many power and free conveyor systems to transport product via pallet through a variety of automation processes. These machine chassis are best suited when needing to interface with a variety of asynchronous processes or equipment on a single line. power and Free conveyor systems are also easily reconfigured for future additions or changes.
Power and free systems can be designed as either fully automatic or semi-automatic. Semi-automatic systems are used mostly for oddly shaped assemblies where fully automatic versions are best suited for higher volume products that would benefit from reduced labor costs and components that can be fed efficiently.
Power and free systems are also great while being integrated with injection molding or stamping procedures.
Power and Free Conveyor System Benefits:
Maintain component or product orientation between workcells
- High productivity with use of multi-up pallets
- High accuracy providing consistent positioning
- Ability to integrate modules while providing adequate space for operations
- Low cost component distribution
- Simple design with low maintenance
- Manufacturing and production flexibility
- Reliability and Maintainability